Zambia Off-Grid Investors Forum
12-13 June 2018 – Lusaka, Zambia
ARE and GOGLA, supported by the Zambia’s Rural Electrification Authority, the RECP and the European Union funded IAEREP project, invite you to attend the Zambia Off-Grid Investor Forum
The Forum, hosted by the two leading global off-grid industry associations, convenes developers, financiers, regulators and international development partners to build partnerships around off-grid energy solutions in Zambia.
Presentations by international experts will inform about the latest developments and opportunities in Zambia’s off-grid market as well as introducing various upcoming international support programs.
The B2B matchmaking session offers structured networking to identify business opportunities and future partners in Zambia’s off-grid markets. Participants will also have the chance to take part in various side-events, such as trainings and a workshop on community-driven business models.
Five Reasons to Register Now
- Learn first-hand about the EU’s upcoming financial support instruments to helping your project reach financial close. This includes the ElectriFi Country Window Zambia and the IAEREEP Grant Facility
- Discover one of the most primed off-grid energy markets in Africa, where 95% of the rural population have no access to modern energy services
- Engage with regulators, financiers and other relevant stakeholders around market conditions and key policy initiatives in Zambia’s off-grid energy sector
- Expand your network and explore investment opportunities through the B2B matchmaking session
- Showcase your off-grid solutions, expertise and products to investors and the international community at our exhibition