On 26-29th October 2020, CEA-INES and all partners of the H2020 – GOPV Project will hold the first online/free of charge training seminar “Technical focus on future solar PV systems.
The RES4Africa member Convert will hold a training on 28th October, at 10:00 AM, with the following programme:
PV Tracker: Design & Control
- Mono axial tracker concept design: performances vs. reliability
- Structural Design of mono axial tracker: static loads, international design codes and aero-elastic phenomenon
- Criteria for the evaluation of corrosion resistant of tracker operating in aggressive environment
- Electronic control board and powering system of mono axial tracker
- Failure modes, Qualification of tracker and Maintenance actions
More information and the registration form can be found at the dedicated page.